Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exciting Developments in 5M!!!

I'm really excited about a new online project that we are starting! It is our classroom blog. This is one example of a blog. It is useful because I can communicate news and events to parents and students. However, I am the only one writing! Even though I love to write and can always use practice, it is the students who we really want to write, write, write!!! So, I have initiated a blog where every student will have their own writing space. I will be posting writing assignments that all students need to complete, as well as "STRETCH" writing assignments, for students who would like to take an extra challenge!

For parents to access our blog, go to Blogmeister. Then type in my email address: hmcmillan@cais.edu.hk.
That will take you to our blog! I'll let you know when we have student writing up. Students will have their own log-in and password.

Write on!!! :)

Wikispaces